Run your ad creative in any of a variety of premium creative options, including industry-standard units and units unique to Washington Post Digital. Control placement of your creative with unique positioning packages. Target your ads to the right customer with contextual, geographic, demographic, domain or behavioral targeting for 100% composition.
Use industry standard ad units or our unique sizes, shapes and interactions.
- Industry standard rectangles, half-pages, leaderboards, microbars.
- Alternate sizes such as the super leaderboard, tiffany tile and feature bar
- High-impact intrusive units including the new OPA push-down, takeover ads, floating and expanding ads.
- Premium branding options such as the home page color change and home page or section front skins.
Fine-tune exactly where in our environment your ad is seen.
- Fixed positions on the home page, sections and features, with targeting to national, local or international audiences.
- "Power" combinations of multiple units on our home page.
- "Roadblocks" of sections and features.
- Daily dominance strategies for the highest share-of-voice.
- Standard rotational, run-of-site and pre-emptable options.
Drill-down to the audience you need for 100% composition.
- Content targeting to align with what your audience reads.
- Geographic targeting to limit your reach to only those markets and regions you need.
- Time-of-day targeting.
- Domain (.gov, .mil, .org, .edu) and sub-domain targeting.
- Demographic (age, gender) and business characteristics (industry, job title, primary responsibility) via registration targeting.
- Behavioral targeting by readers’ browsing behavior.
Other Digital Platform Options
Extend your message to other platforms and modes of delivery.
- Video options including pre-roll in front of video or photo galleries as well as video within any ad unit on the page.
- Connect with tech-savvy RSS readers in the feeds or on the site.
- Target reader inboxes with ads in any of our editorial e-mails.
- Mobile solutions including industry-standard units, advanced interaction, content targeting, apps and SMS.