Decisions matter: Business decisions, political decisions, major life decisions. Choices matter: Product choices, brand choices. Brands matter: Trusted brands, proven brands. As a marketer, you want to plug into the decisions and choices that businesses and consumers make every day. Washington Post Digital provides the right environment for you to connect to the right audience, with proven solutions.
Consumer Goods Food and Beverage, Personal Care, Apparel and Accessories, Home
Choices matter. You need consumers to choose your brand first among all others. You want them to trust your brand, to know it’s the best choice for personal, family and household purchases.
To be the trusted brand consumers choose, you should choose the trusted brand for digital advertising:
- Choose an audience of affluent, influential shoppers and spenders.
- Choose an environment they trust, with content they seek as part of their regular media habits.
- Choose smart, customizable ad solutions with flexibility in creative, placement and targeting.
Choices matter. Choose Washington Post Digital.
- Affluent: 54% with household income greater than $ 75,000.
- Shoppers and spenders: Nearly three-quarters have shopped online in the past 30 days.
- Influential: 5 million adults who advise family and friends on purchases.
- Lovers of both the best deals and high-quality tastes and trends.
- Award-winning journalism presented in unique digital formats. Part of their regular media habits. Their trusted source for essential news and information.
- Half of digital pages consumed are lifestyle content, including award-winning arts and entertainment, home and style content.
- Unlike category-specific content sites, Washington Post Digital reaches readers regardless of where they are in the purchase funnel—even if they haven’t considered a purchase yet.
- The most trusted environment for advertising among online media brands.
- Greater impact on brand metrics and purchase intent than ad networks.
- Effective solutions for consumer goods:
- Starbucks (Via)
- Diageo (Johnnie Walker)
- Unilever (Bertolli)