April 28 2010
Announcing PostPolitics.com, our re-branded destination for critical analysis and news of the world of policy and politics. PostPolitics.com is both a section within the Post Web site, and a standalone destination for those influential leaders with a laser-targeted attention on nationwide and worldwide political issues.
- PostPolitics.com at a glance:
- Original content from Post reporting teams, columns and bloggers
- Video, photos and interactive graphics
- Content from partner sites, aggregation of the most important content from elsewhere, highlights of relevant conversations happening now on Twitter
- Multiple ways to connect to the Post: e-mail newsletters, mobile alerts, social media, mobile applications, RSS feeds and podcasts
- Quick access for commenting and sharing articles, posts, videos
- Browse through the latest columns, blogs and videos without leaving the page
- Access the most popular content in the right rail
- And so much more is coming, including our network of state-based independent blogger partners and live video chats
The most influential business and opinion leaders shape their decisions based on the shifting sands of policy and politics. Through PostPolitics.com and our other digital presences, Washington Post Digital can connect these important leaders with content critical to their decision-making, nationwide and worldwide, 24/7.
The PostPolitics.com exclusive launch sponsor is the American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity. (Contact your regional account representative for information about launch and section sponsorships such as these.)